Customize & buy the Tasty Cookbook here: http://bzfd.it/2fpfeu5
Here is what you'll need!
4- Ingredient Kiwi-Strawberry Fruit Leathers
3 cups strawberries, halved
1 cup kiwi, cut into quarters
3 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 170˚F/70˚C.
2. In a food processor or blender, puree strawberries, kiwi, sugar, and lemon juice.
3. Over a bowl or jug, pour the puree into a strainer and stir to remove most of the seeds.
4. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, pour the puree and spread evenly over the paper, being careful not to let it spill over the edges.
5. Bake for 5 hours, or until it is mostly dehydrated and is no longer sticky. (This may take up to 6 hours depending on the oven.) It is done when it has a bendable, leathery texture.
6. Cool completely and cut into strips, leaving the parchment paper attached.
7. Roll each strip up and tie with a ribbon or twine.
8. To serve, remove ribbon/twine and parchment paper.
Check us out on Facebook! - facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Free From You
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Created by https://www.buzzfeed.com/bfmp/videos/11582