Customize & buy the Tasty Cookbook here: http://bzfd.it/2fpfeu5
Here is what you'll need!
BAKED SHRIMP SCAMPI LINGUINE
1 pound (500 grams) shrimp peeled and deveined
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon pepper
1 tablespoon red chili flakes
3 cloves garlic, minced
6 ounces (180 grams) butter, melted
1 tablespoon lemon juice
½ cup white wine
8 ounces (250 grams) linguine pasta
Red pepper flakes
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
2. In a medium-sized casserole pan, combine shrimp, salt, pepper, red chili flakes, garlic, butter, lemon juice, and white wine.
3. Bake for 10-13 minutes, or until shrimp turns pink and is fully cooked.
4. Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil, add salt to taste, and cook linguine pasta al dente according to package directions, stirring occasionally.
5. Strain linguine and combine with shrimp until pasta is fully coated in white wine scampi sauce.
6. Garnish with chopped Italian parsley.
Check us out on Facebook! - facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Swing High_Full Mix
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Made by BFMP www.buzzfeed.com/videoteam.