Here is what you'll need!
Serving Size: 4 parfaits
1 box brownie mix
1/3 cup espresso / strong coffee
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup powdered sugar
16 ounces mascarpone cheese
1 tablespoon espresso powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF
- Combine brownie mix, egg, coffee, and vegetable oil into a large bowl, and mix well. Pour batter into a parchment lined 10 x 15 inch baking sheet, for about 10 minutes.
- While the brownie is baking and cooling, mix mascarpone cheese, espresso powder. and vanilla extra together in a bowl until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream and gradually add in powdered sugar. When the cream is whipped, add to the mascarpone cheese mixture and gently fold until homogenous.
- Take the brownie out from the baking sheet put on a flat surface, then use either a mason jar lid or a cookie cutter to cut out as many circles as you can.
- To assemble the tiramisu, alternate the cream and brownie, starting with the cream.
- Chill tiramisu in the fridge for an hour.
- To serve, dust with cocoa powder and/or espresso powder. Enjoy!
Churro Ice Cream Bowl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bEFE6Mw-fM
Chocolate-Covered Cheesecake Bites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvLXhIea2t0
Licensed via Audio Network Inc.