Here is what you need!
10 graham cracker sheets
¼ cup confectioner’s sugar
1 teaspoon Kosher salt
1 stick melted butter
16 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup confectioner’s sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups chocolate chips, melted
1. In a plastic bag, crush the graham crackers finely with the back of a large pot or pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine graham crackers, combine confectioner’s sugar, salt, and melted butter, stirring until the mixture is the texture of wet sand. Dump the graham cracker mixture into a 9x9 baking dish lined with parchment paper. Press the mixture down with your hands to create an even layer. Freeze for 10 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese, confectioner’s sugar, and vanilla, stirring until smooth. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly on top of the graham cracker crust. Freeze for one hour.
4. Transfer the frozen cheesecake onto a cutting board, peeling away the parchment paper. Slice 1-centimeter strips horizontally, then vertically, creating little cheesecake cubes.
5. In a medium bowl, microwave the chocolate in 20-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth. Dip the cheesecake cubes in the chocolate, dripping off excess, and set them on a tray lined with parchment paper. Repeat with the remaining cubes. Freeze for 15 minutes, then serve!
Music provided by Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission