Customize & buy the Tasty Cookbook here: http://bzfd.it/2fpfeu5
Here is what you'll need!
Cobb Salad Deviled Eggs
1 dozen eggs
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
½ cup tomatoes, diced
½ cup cooked chicken, fine chopped
½ cup bacon, crumbled
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons dijon mustard
½ cup avocado, diced
Bacon, sliced into strips
1. Place the eggs in a large pot and cover with one inch of cold water. Cover with a lid.
2. Bring to a rolling boil, and remove from heat. Let the eggs sit, covered for 8-10 minutes.
3. Remove from water and immediately place in bath of ice water for a few minutes.
4. Remove shells and cut the egg in half, vertically.
5. Remove the yolk and place in a bowl. Set the cooked whites aside on a serving tray.
6. In the bowl with the yolks, add salt, pepper, tomatoes, chicken, bacon, mayonnaise, and mustard. Mash until everything is well incorporated.
7. Gently fold in the diced avocado.
8. Fill each cooked egg white with the mixture, and if you would like to get fancy, garnish with blue cheese and a small strip of bacon.
Check us out on Facebook! - facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Waveforms Are Butterflies_FullMix
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Created by https://www.buzzfeed.com/bfmp/videos/11322