Customize & buy the Tasty Cookbook here: http://bzfd.it/2fpfeu5
Here is what you'll need!
Servings: 6-8 (makes 40-50 nuggets)
3 carrots, peeled & cut into chunks
½ head cauliflower, broken up
1 head broccoli, broken up
2 cloves garlic, chopped
½ teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
1¾ cup plain bread crumbs
1. In a food processor, blend carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, garlic, egg, onion powder, salt, and pepper until combined.
2. Add 1¼ cup of bread crumbs and blend just until incorporated.
3. Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and form a small circular shaped “nugget.”
4. Place the remaining ½ cup of bread crumbs in a bowl and cover each nugget with the bread crumbs.
5. Either pan fry with a small drizzle of oil over medium-high heat until both sides are golden brown, about 10 minutes. Or you can bake them on a piece of parchment paper at 400˚F/200˚C for 25 minutes, flipping after the first 15 minutes.
6. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Check us out on Facebook! - facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Late Night Tipsy
Licensed via Audio Network
Made by BFMP www.buzzfeed.com/videoteam.